Tuesday, January 13

lighter than air

I was planning on being really optimistic when I made this post, but after these photos were taken I suddenly got hell. of. sick. Today I'm running on DayQuil, tonight I'm having a NyQuil party.





Abercrombie & Fitch cardigan and tank, H&M skirt, Moda Enrico shoes

This is getting over you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pairing of the outfit! I like the pleated skirt, and you look smashing. That bites you're sick, I just got over a cold, awhile ago. And optimisom is something I need in my day.

Taryn said...

im inlove with that skirt...H&M is the best aint it? sucks I didnt come across that skirt when i was there recently.

Claire Geist said...

i love how you played up the skirt & used really minimalistic tops!!!

love everything, great blog!

amber said...

amazing skirt!

Zoë said...

ah i love the skirt. the way you wore it looks like a dress which really looks lovely!

x
http://gracioulyzoe.blogspot.com/

saray said...

awesome skirt!!!

Ashley Wilkins said...

that skirt is very lovely.

This chick's got style said...

Such a cute outfit!!

x!

Miranda said...

i love your skirt!