Thursday, July 24

creepy

While I was at school in Los Angeles, I purchased tons of new clothes without restraint. A lot of the articles I bought there have become my new favorite things to wear, and I've been neglecting old treasures I left at home. Half of the stuff in my home closet has become useless to me. I'm in the process of sorting out donations and things I will be handing down to my cousins. I came across across these shoes under my bed.


Creepers. They date back to sophomore year, when psychobilly was my favorite genre on my iPod and a prominent fashion inspiration. I saved a Vogue article featuring Horrorpops, in fact. I rarely wore the shoes back then, and though they are still rather impractical, I hate that they've been collecting dust. I decided to try to work the shoes into some of the stuff I have now.


Nordstrom men's V neck, secondhand Esprit wool skirt, Mom's socks, Anarchic creepers

I suppose I didn't try very hard, and my legs look quite short, but I might wear this out. Not now, though; it's definitely too hot for a wool skirt and socks! I'd like to try to incorporate the shoes as seen on Nathan Jenden's runway.


No comments: