Wednesday, December 3

a step up

I find that I often lust after high platforms, but I rarely wear them, if ever.

There's a good reason for this. I live on a hilly campus, and I have to practically hike home after class every day. I lack the grace required to not look like an awkward flamingo when stepping out in anything higher than flip-flops. And I'm afraid of getting bunions when I get old.

Maybe I'll make an exception for these. It doesn't hurt to look, right?


I left my Marnis at home, and I know they feel neglected.

My New Year's resolution will be to wear more heels.

photo from Urban Outfitters

9 comments:

saray said...

now i want these boots

Juice said...

That's pretty. You should def get them! :)

yiqin; said...

OMG THAT IS MY NEW YORK RESOLUTION TOO! AND HOPEFULLY AFTER SIX MONTHS I CAN WALK REALLY QUICKLY IN HEELS`

Shes Dressing Up said...

These are perfect

Caroline said...

ohhhhh i'm pretty sure I need those. shoot.

Angela said...

"I lack the grace required to not look like an awkward flamingo when stepping out in anything higher than flip-flops. And I'm afraid of getting bunions when I get old."


HAHAHAA! You basically just made my night/life.

Vera said...

Those are fierce!

JINX said...

i just wanted to tell have a bless chirstmas and new years
-chris

cavaan said...

hello nicole,
where art thou?

(i'm not sure that's where are you or who are you and something completely random like where's the cat, i wish i spoke shakespearian. lol)

oh but yes, where? have a wonderful new year! party hard but don't drink drive =]