Sunday, November 30

anglophilia

I'm a total foodie, so it was really really great to get home for Thanksgiving. On the actual day I didn't eat as much as I would have liked... I think I got a little motion sick from playing too much Guitar Hero with my cousins, haha! I dominated, though.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera home with me! I don't have a decent photo of myself in my holiday outfit, so I might have to put it on again to document it.

I was at the mall for EIGHT HOURS on Black Friday, but I didn't come home with that many bags. I don't feel that it was a bad shopping year; it was just that nothing was to die for. I got a couple items that I'd love to model for you, but I'll save them for a day with better photo quality.

Today I went back to the same shopping area to get a couple more price adjustments and sift through what was left of the good deals. I got a chance to break out this denim jacket that's been hiding in my closet for years.



Topshop jacket, Nordstrom men's V-neck, AA leggings

I got it from Topshop in 2003, but I can only recall wearing it about three times. It's not the most comfortable jacket in the world, but it's so fun to wear.

6 comments:

Blair said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I looove that jacket!

<3

holly said...

great jacket!
we dont have target in ontario but im going to the states in a few weeks so i'll see if i can pick up a pair thanks! (:

Taryn said...

that jacket is so damn fierce...im in awe...looks cute on you

Andie said...

kick-ass jacket!!! me wants it!!TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!

Fashion Tidbits said...

it's a pretty cool jacket

Claire Geist said...

...i have a crush on that jacket