Friday, November 14

it comes and goes

I wore this outfit a couple of days ago when it seemed like Los Angeles was finally getting a taste of fall. It was, you know, a freezing 65 degrees or so. I'm really spoiled.

J. Crew henley, Ruehl jeans, M by MJ bag and shoes, gifted beret

The beret in this outfit was a gift from my boyfriend. Lately I'm obsessed with hats of all sorts. I've acquired so many this past quarter because I have early morning classes. Those days I wear hats because I can't sacrifice sleep for a shower. Unfortunately, this means that my hair always looks awful. I need a haircut very badly, too.

Unfortunately, today's high was 88 degrees again, so I'm back to wearing the summer lovelies. That is, V-neck tees and short shorts. Boring.

It's hard for me to make an effort with my outfits when I'm in college and all I do is study. I'm really jealous of the first years that get to chill all the time.

2 comments:

cavaan said...

ohmygoodness no jokes i have missed you soooo much!!! hahahaha.

and i absolutely love your idea, if all else fails... we can still be well dressed hobos together... and started a revolution... (i don't know on what yet, but when the time comes we'll figure it out)

=]

Taryn said...

your boyfriend has great style ! great gift! and the whole outfit was cute yet simple and comfortable looking.