I know people make counterfeit designer goods, but who copies American Apparel stuff? Apparently, Kirra does. I've seen the slim denim skirt and double U-neck dress at H&M, too. I'm not complaining.



Abercrombie & Fitch tank, Kirra skirt, Nine West flats
I warmed up this outfit for the evening with black tights and a big white scarf.
I bought these flats a while ago as a birthday present for myself... I couldn't decide whether I should keep them or not, but the thirty day return period passed and now I'm stuck with them. I'm glad, though. They're actually really comfortable, like little pillows are under my feet! They're gentle on my sad, beat-up heels, too.
2 comments:
the way you took the pics is great!
when i was in the US i realized a lot os stores copies AA stuff, like old-navy and H&M..
yeah I'm noticing H&M making AA-inspired things haha, btu its cheaper so it's fine by me!
Post a Comment