Sunday, November 2

double-0-ween

I didn't do much this Halloween except walk around at night in stilettos. I dressed up as a Bond girl, which is a departure from my usual Halloween style. In the past, I've been a UPS delivery woman, a painter, and a flight attendant.

I borrowed the gun from a friend; it's a broken air soft gun. The tip was red, but he painted it black to use it as a movie prop. I didn't run into any trouble with it, thank goodness.

Smack slip, BCBG Maxazria heels, Target wristlet

I completed the look with a fake beauty mark, but it's on the other side of my face.

Let's be honest; I just wanted to buy this slip, and the holiday was the perfect excuse. The straps are removable. I plan to wear it again as a bustier top tucked into some black skinny jeans.

Apologies for the low-quality photo... It was dark.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh that dress is smoking hot. Reminds me of Proenza Schouler. =D

cavaan said...

OHHHH MYYY EFFINGGGG GOODNESS
you are AMAZING.
and the outfit. gahhhhhhhhhh



*dies*

Taryn said...

that dress is perfect on you...and the gun? pure badass.

Allie said...

YES. p.s. cute shoes, i wore mine on halloween too. you are the hottest bond girl ever...actually you're the hottest ANYTHING ever. loooove youuuu

yiqin; said...

Hahaha you are hotter than all the other bond girls!!!!!

moded'amour said...

love that dress!

Anonymous said...

great dress. i used halloween as an excuse to pig out, but who doesn't? :)

Lydia O'Connor said...

Wow this dress is amazing! I love the color blocking.

cavaan said...

where have you been my love??
oh and http://helloeclectic.blogspot.com/

confused me at first!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Ah! I love it. Wait so where did you get that dress/slip????


xCC

Kyra said...

OLuv your dress, really nice!

JEYQ said...

sexy.

Mel said...

love the dress! you should model! x