
J. Crew tank, Banana Republic skirt, Rainbow sandals, UO sunglasses, Betsey Johnson bag

Hollister dress (worn as top), Banana Republic skirt, Rainbow sandals, knockoff Bottega Veneta bag, Louis Vuitton sunglasses
Keeping in the vein, we tried on matching Miss America pageant dresses.

They were only $3.99 each, so I bought the purple one. You know, just in case I am ever in the running towards becoming Miss America.
Miss you Allie! Can't wait to see you again!
10 comments:
thnx for the comment
3.99 crazy glitter bead dresses OH MY!
i need to get sunglasses! ive wanted raybans since forever but i love yours.
I love the Selena dresses. I also love that not only were our outfits very similar, but they were also the same brands! Banana Republic skirts, Rainbow flip flops... thus is the way of Ikkin and Eilla!
Miss you already!
-Als
i love love love the sequin dresses you two have on and your shades!
lol. it's worse when couples do it.
ON PURPOSE.
it's cute sometimes.. but... yeah... don't need to match up for us to know you're together/
nice skirt!!! xx
You both are so fashionable! Love the dresses & shades! :D
I JUST GOT A BLOGGY BLOG. read it. plus i mentioned you in it, so you have to read it.
Ahh, that is so cute, my first thought would have been, "Maybe they're sisters. And fabulous style runs in their genes." :D
Sweet dresses too, especially at that price.
peace&love
nicole.
Haha I love the miss America style dresses! Bargain!
LOVE that paisley skirt!
lmao that first picture is too fabulous
currently GASPING at your possession of the LV sunglasses. I've been lusting over them ever since my eyes first met the gold nose rim. ahhh. they look great on you anyway!
Post a Comment