

J. Crew blouse, Wet Seal leggings, M by MJ bag and shoes
No pictures in the actual sushi restaurant because it had super-romantic lighting (read: it was hella dark in there).
I got some cute gifts that you'll be seeing soon. Of course, being myself, I bought half of them on my own... Among other things, I can't wait to debut my new crocheted vest and knit cap. I guess I'm really feeling cozy pieces this year.
10 comments:
happy birthday..sounds like you had a nice and calm birthday...hope the sushi and cookie was good! im pretty sure it was....
love the leggings I been searchin high and low for a pair like those
happy belated birfthsday!
eh hem*i want your leggings.
:D
wow your bag must have been a really "early" birthday present. haha, happy birthday again for last week! i love love love the leggings. no you don't understand, they are tres tres awesome.
happy birthday!:D
cool leggings:D
happy birthday!!!
<3 the whole outfit.
and its no problem! xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
I ♥ the leather leggings on you
peace&love
nicole.
oooh shiny! :D
Oooh I love latex leggins! They look really good with that blouse.
Hope you had a sweet birthaday! Love the leggings!
Don't you just love those!? I'm obsessed with mine...
xCC
Post a Comment