Wednesday, October 1

mad scientist

I had my first real Chemistry lab today. We didn't even play with chemicals or anything, but we were required to wear our coats and goggles, plus long pants and closed-toe shoes. I wouldn't have had a problem with that, except that it was, oh, 97 degrees outside. I wore my trusty AA dress before class, and had a little wardrobe change.







AA dress (worn as top), abercrombie jeans, Moda Enrico flats, J. Crew headband

Some of the other girls in my class had better fitting lab coats. They were more nipped in at the waist. I think they bought them from the scrubs store off campus.

If I'm a Comm major, why am I taking Chem lab? Search me.

8 comments:

cavaan said...

ohhh that's lovely!!!

a mad scientist and a hooker. woot! haha

i've always wanted to wear an art smock out.

moded'amour said...

cool pictures haha!

Doriz Jeltzin said...

Hawt :)

Eeli said...

Aah who cares if theirs is more fitted i say it'll be harder to reach for some of those toxic chems in the fume cupboards and they'd be more prone to spillage! Not good... believe me :P

Clown you say? When i read that i was like: 'Oh no!, i look like a clown'. But no, you didn't mean me :) I'm sure you don't and you look like a very hot scientist.

Backup! This is why you do com with sci :P

Shes Dressing Up said...

You look great in a lab coat, I must say!

Wendy said...

Haha cool!

yiqin; said...

Wow, it has been so long since I have been into a chem lab! But they have never made us wore coats!! Hmmm

clareassiral said...

u look like you can walk down the street in that!