Wednesday, October 8

ladylike

This skirt is going to be popping up in a ton of my outfits this fall. It's made of a sweatshirt fleece material, and it has the most perfect circle cut. If I spin in circles really fast, it opens up like a flower. Sometimes I like to dress like a girl.



Oaklandish shirt, Norma Kamali vintage skirt, M by MJ flats

I really liked this outfit. I forgot to take a picture of the back of the shirt, but it has a scoop back. It makes for good air conditioning, hahaha.

I haven't been very consistent with the blog lately... Though I've been taking pictures and documenting outfits, I seem to not have the time to actually post. I'm lame.

9 comments:

cavaan said...

marry me!!


hahahaha, i love it how you're always so simple... but so... hmmmm, i can't quite get it.

love love love

cavaan said...

haha agreed!

Anonymous said...

you need to take a spinning picture! i love those type of skirts! i also wanted my hair like that at one point where i'd be able to spin around and it would fall perfectly into place

chnch said...

it's so pretty:D simple yet very well put together<3

Doriz Jeltzin said...

That skirt is supercute!

Ina Seb said...

love the shoes and the skirt! awesome outfit but would be 10 million times cooler if you put a funky jacket! :D! my sister showed me your blog and i love it! would you like to swap links?
http://www.glamourgrunge.blogspot.com
Will be tuning in!
Ina :D

yiqin; said...

I love the skirt! Hahaha very well put together outfit :)

Jump Before You Look said...

thats exactly the sorta skirt im looking for at the moment! its lovely! <3

Shes Dressing Up said...

Re plaid from my post - I know what you mean about feeling you can only wear it with black or grey (hence why I wore my plaid skirt with all black) but I reckon you could mix it up with pretty much anything and it would look fun!

I love the idea of the skirt opening like a flower! Its so cute =]