Friday night I cut up an old tee to make the following outfit. I didn't think it was that cute with jeans, but it was too cold for a skirt that night.


Nordstrom men's V-neck (customized), Dolce & Gabbana vintage tank, Ruehl jeans, Rainbows (not pictured)
It's really no good to wear anything really nice to a college party, in my opinion. There's too great a risk to shoes because of all the beer spilled on the floor. I wore my Rainbows because they can withstand the damage.
We nabbed some Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids from one of the houses we went to. Yummmm.
4 comments:
I love leopardprints! You look superpretty!
oooh i love the hidden agenda.!!!
(prints underneath tshirt) haha
xx
Why thankyou i'm adoring the bib myself lol :P
Are you kidding me? Not cute with jeans? Ahem, you really do look cute in them. Infact i'm giving you a guesstimate that you always do lol. You have that inate beauty in you *sigh*
swedish fish? They look yummy and they're packaged in yellow! I'd buy them just for that!
Awesome! You have the best outfits :)
Post a Comment