Sunday, September 28

nowhere to go

Last night, we planned to hang out at a friend's apartment. That plan didn't go through, so we ended up dressing a little fancy simply to kick back in our room. We did end up with an exciting walk to the grocery store and back.





J. Crew top, True Religion jeans, vintage shoes, Louis Vuitton wallet

I couldn't successfully crop the boy out of the picture. He wears a Forum tee, American Eagle jeans, and Etnies shoes.

The night ended with some trouble with on-campus housing, but it was a bunch of fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice to dress up for almost next to nothing!

this may seem completely bizarre but i like your hair! it seems kinda retro and easy to maintain.. am i wrong? heh

Flip Samsara said...

pretty shoes and I love that top!

ryder said...

first : great face and hair.
second, cute outfit, but the shoes: absolutely great!

styledigger said...

Love your shoes!

yiqin; said...

Yellow looks so good on you :)

Eeli said...

That top is a lovely colour and looks beautiful with your skin tone :P

Sounds like a very pleasant night was had despite the change of plans too :) I have to commend you on that hairstyle. Its very difficult to rock suck a short cut but you do it very nicely :)

cavaan said...

"I couldn't successfully crop the boy out of the picture" so i'll just write what he's wearing instead.

haha, your commentary!! love it!

yellow, *heart*