Even though I haven't found that much good use of my AA eelskin leggings yet, I'm clearly falling for the leather pants/leggings trend. I love them so much that I decided to scoop up yet another pair of latex legwear!
Behold, (as the salesgirl called them) the "leather legging". Here's how I'm going to justify this purchase; $42 at American Apparel, $18.50 at Wet Seal.
Behold, (as the salesgirl called them) the "leather legging". Here's how I'm going to justify this purchase; $42 at American Apparel, $18.50 at Wet Seal.

Abercrombie & Fitch tank, Wet Seal leggings
They don't fit amazingly. My eelskins are slightly higher-waisted and aren't prone to sliding down. These ones, unfortunately, contribute to front butt syndrome:

They're still pretty legit to wear under long sweaters and tunics this fall.
For those of you who can't bear to have sub-par leggings, I encourage you to take advantage of American Apparel's current sale! College students (maybe high schoolers too?) get 15% off purchases through September 2nd. And we all know this stuff like, never goes on sale.
For those of you who can't bear to have sub-par leggings, I encourage you to take advantage of American Apparel's current sale! College students (maybe high schoolers too?) get 15% off purchases through September 2nd. And we all know this stuff like, never goes on sale.
10 comments:
I've got this AA pair!
Danggg you pull off leather/synthetic leggings really well, by the looks of all your shots! :] That's quite impressive. I wish there was an American Apparel near where I live, but I'll definitely check out the site.
Would you like to swap links?
peace&love
nicole.
I need some leather-looking leggings so bad! But even with 15% off I still couldn't afford AA ones, its a depressing time... These ones look great, and your legs are exactly the right length for them haha!
haha...I've been using my older sisters' discounts...
High Five for leather leggings!
Oh no, AA sale? Might finally be time for me to make that legging plunge. Those will look great under tunics and so well priced!
Definitely worth the buy since its so much cheaper than AA.
i love the whole leggings trend! i'm really into zippered leggings though, which i've seen at charlotte russe for 9.99! they have great buys
love leather leggings !
i went in wetseal in search for some leather leggings like those and didnt find any :-( ... i love em on ya!
Post a Comment