Thursday, September 18

toys and joys

The other night I went to a toy-themed birthday party. It was a fun last hurrah of the summer. I was going to be a magic 8 ball, but I thought drawing out a figure eight and writing a fortune in block letters would be too much work. I decided to be a domino instead. (Please excuse the awkward pose... My mom was the photographer.)

AA dress, Anchor Blue belt, vintage boots

Maybe a domino isn't a toy. I think it falls more into the game category, myself.

Tomorrow (well, tonight) I head back down to school! I'm excited for the new year. Once I'm settled in my posting will be more consistent again.

11 comments:

cavaan said...

haha oh that is so cool! you should have added small numbers next to the dots... like join the dots...

okay *skips away*

Wendy said...

Cute dress!

chin said...

it is so anime! i love it!

nway thanks for commenting on my blog!

Nicole Linette said...

A domino is perfect, it's really original and looks fantastic on you :D! Doooo tell me where you bought those boots too :)

peace&♥
nicole.

p.s. Haha, I hate it when my mother takes my pictures :P

Anna Shapiro said...

thats so cute
and it fits you really well!

Want to trade links?

Taryn said...

simple dress, but it works :-)

Mimi said...

The dress is super cute and the boots make a nice break.

yiqin; said...

You added the dots?!? Brilliant! It goes so well wit hose boots as well.

Sarah said...

hahahaha... That's really cute. I hope no one tried to knock you over though. >_<

Mimi said...

You should definately try it.The dress is great!

clareassiral said...

ay! i love that dress! it's too adorable!