Friday, September 26

she's shapes

Though I look like a trapezoid when I wear it, I like the stiffness of this light denim dress. It sort of sticks out away from my body, keeping me cool when I'm rushing to class. Also, it has pockets.





Heritage dress, vintage sweater, Coach belt

The nights are getting cooler, so I'm getting to wear my sweaters. Autumn's almost here, and I'm excited! I think this would have looked better with my thin brown belt instead, but it's at home.

All day, I tried to find an area on campus without people to take some self-timed photos. I cannot believe how many bodies can be around at one time. Even in the basement of the Chemistry building, people were walking around. Is it too much to ask for a little seclusion? I ended up taking self-timed photos in my room.

5 comments:

cavaan said...

"Though I look like a trapezoid when I wear it" hahahahahahaha...

but you don't. but i can see the concept. why don't you ask a friend to take it?

(actually i'd probs hate asking my friends to take it...though i wouldn't know the exact reason...)

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the vintage!

you are communication student?

so do i..major in journalism

Anonymous said...

lol i always feel a little awkward sneaking the camera around my house so my parents don't know i take pics of my outfits. i think my sis is beginning to suspect something though...

Andie said...

cute outfit! i love the sweater :)
nice blog you got here, wanna swap links?

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

chnch said...

the dress is pretty:) and you look great in it:D the outfit seems complete with the sweater though:D