This is what I wore on move-in day. It's rather simple, but I was very comfortable and it kept me cool.

AA tank, Forever 21 bralette, Ruehl jeans
My room this year is a lot smaller than the one I was in last year, but it seems to have quite a bit more storage space. The only thing is, it's a lot more difficult to access than last year.


My closet is sort of deep, but it seems to already be full. The set of drawers in the closet is stuffed to the max, too. They're a hassle to open and close because they aren't on rollers. Despite the huge empty cabinets overhead, I don't have the space to acquire that many new clothing items anymore. This seems like a good excuse to expand my accessory collection, though...
2 comments:
Awwww dorm life! the memories haha:) cute jeans, great fit.
xCC
ohmygosh!
your dorm closet is bigger than my home closet!
Post a Comment