Sunday, September 7

perfect fit

I'm totally behind on my blog posts! I've actually been doing a really good job of documenting outfits and researching, but for some reason I haven't gotten a chance to actually put my pictures up.

I went shopping in San Francisco on Friday and picked up a bunch of great items that I will definitely be featuring in future posts. I got a couple pairs of jeans (as if I really need more, I know), a very different top that I'm excited about styling, and an advance birthday gift...

Purchases aside, the highlight of my day was my impromptu dressing room photo shoot. No one stared when I exited the room, so I'm going to conclude that my camera flash went unnoticed.




Abercrombie & Fitch tank, Paige jeans, scarf necklace, Stuart Weitzman sandals (not pictured)

I'm kind of into the baggier fit of these jeans now. They were snug when I got them last December, but I've shed most of my freshman fifteen already.

One of the saleswomen at Martin & Osa had a really great top that she said she got from H&M. It was a loosely-fitting white tee with white mesh on the shoulders. Okay, that sounds really tacky, but it was truly nice. As usual, I had to have it, but I couldn't find it at the store. I'm going to have to pop in and look for it on my break from work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Hahaha I love taking pictures in dressing rooms too! :D The mirrors are perfect. But I always turn the flash off, just in case so I don't attract attention :P

Those jeans look really great on you.


peace&love
nicole.

styledigger said...

Simple, but really stylish. I like it!

Taryn said...

i like the fact that the jeans are baggy fitting.

Anonymous said...

i love the scarf necklace:)

Wendy said...

What did you buy and where did you go?