Here are four outfits I tried with it:


à la Sailor Moon - I tied the neck piece into a bow and layered my basic black tank dress over it. I think I look like an anime schoolgirl, but I sort of enjoy this cutesy look. AA dress.
à la Steven Tyler - Leaving the neck piece in a simple loose knot reminds me of the Aerosmith singer's penchant for skinny scarves. It's a little more rock chic, but it's missing heavy accessories. Ruehl jeans.
à la flight attendant - This doesn't really need an explanation. I tried it untied too, but it just said "off duty flight attendant." Vintage skirt.
à la Katie Holmes - I really love how Katie wears her boyfriend jeans. This is my favorite look of the four. Gap 1969 men's jeans.
Even so, I don't think this top is worth keeping. No matter how I style it, it seems to still retain a schoolgirl / secretary / stewardess vibe. It's going back this weekend.
10 comments:
i love that skirt and i like the first picture.
love the tops!
The third picture is so cool!
Lovely, thanks for the H&M heads up!:) They probably will be even cheaper there then at AA...i'll have to check it out.
xCC
That shirt is great. I love clothes that can be molded into more than one style!
I think I love the first one and the last one best. SAILOR MOON.... brings back good ole memories! lol.
love your bf jeans !
i love the first way or the fourth way. probably the fourth! and it looks so pretty in a bow like that
Um I really really really
LOVE that shirt!!!
AEO does no wrong ;)
Nor their affiliates, too
bad I've never been in one
besides Aerie..
peace&♥
nicole.
You are looking gorgeous..! Your outfit are marvelous.
Post a Comment