Thursday, September 25

ticket to ride

I had some business to take care of around campus yesterday, and I wore this casual outfit to get it done. I went to a meeting for my major, bought my textbooks (that I have to exchange, ugh), and ran around with a friend.



The Faint concert tee, AA skirt, Kickers shoes

My floormate told me I looked like "the woman from Pulp Fiction." Is it the hair?

I'm not down with this skirt, really. It's the American Apparel Interlock mini. I loathe that the hem of the skirt is unfinished, thus it can get ripply and stretched out if I'm not careful. In addition, the thing rides up hardcore. I had to change out of it before dinner because I was really nervous I wouldn't able to pull it back down while carrying my food tray. What kind of underwear am I supposed to wear with it? Everything I have that wouldn't show lines is smooth and just makes the slide-age worse.

How cute are the soles of these shoes, though?

6 comments:

cavaan said...

*yay!*

if i ever land myself in the art of prostitution i'll have support!


haha, well, you know what they say... casual works best! and your tshirt and skirt = so simple and lovely lovely.

i've been anonymously stalking you with this whole "following" tool/gagdet craze on blogger. hope you don't mind.

much love x

lara said...

cute outfit!! I really like the skirt and your haircut is really cute :)

Caroline said...

you're so cute! love these flats

Taryn said...

youre really good at dressing simple and sweet lol ^_^

moded'amour said...

love the skirt!

Anonymous said...

you're really cute but I feel that this outfit is hideous and you should never have let it see the light of day.

sorry i'm harsh but life's a bitch and so am i.