Yesterday, I went with my aunt and cousin to the yearly carnival fundraiser that's held at my old elementary school. It was weird to see little kids I once knew all grown up and some even in high school. It was a good place for people watching and eating Portuguese donuts. Yum.
I wanted to be comfortable and warm yesterday to fend my sickness off. I decided it would be a good day to try on my new flared jeans that I got in the city a little while back. I'm assuming skinny's still in, but I'm a little tired of the silhouette already. It's even sold at like, Gymboree. I have a feeling that the flared shape going to come back soon.


Alternative Apparel cardigan, Gap tank, Ruehl jeans, Stuart Weitzman sandals, Banana Republic bag
I've been feeling a little bohemian lately. I want to wear all my fluttery and flowing tops now. Once the chill comes, I'm living in my leather leggings!
5 comments:
i love how casual you are!
and eclectic is probably my third favourite word.
haha =)
like your cardigan and jeans !
no probs, lovely lovely blog.
i've only recently got back to blogging and wow. so many people with lovely says and wears.
*follows anonymously*
I love thne cardigan!! especially that it doesnt have buttons! Awesome! & leather leggings sound so fun!!
Nice and relaxed look.
Post a Comment