I felt sort of like a cheerleader in the first attempt. I took a detail shot of the layering.


Vintage sweater, Abercrombie & Fitch skirt (circa 2004), AA skirt
The second attempt was a little edgier, I think. I'm still having difficulty getting the proportions correct.


Gap tank, Topshop skirt (circa 2003), AA skirt
I took thirty-four photos to get three flattering enough to put up. Perhaps this is indicative of the odds that a skirt-over-skirt outfit will look good in public...
Also, thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post! You've convinced me that I should actually keep the top. I really liked looks 1 and 4.
12 comments:
:)I love your jeans skirt with funny fringes!
cute cute.
i like how you try lots of different looks.
that a&f skirt looks short :0! i like the vintage sweater!
flawless beauty!
i love the mustard yellow top...super cute and laidback..and I really like both skirts also
i love the colour of that sweater
Quite Miu Miu!
I WANT THAT VINTAGE SWEATER. the color is GORGEOUS.
hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!
really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you
Your second look is fantastic. Your A&F skirt made me laugh because nowadays you'd find skirts there with 2inches of fabric :P I love the sweater though.
peace&love.
you've been tagged! why? cause you've got a great smile ;] LOL
Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.'
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
i LOVE the colour of the sweater! (and fit, too)
wanna exchange links?
-Mariam
Post a Comment