I found a semi-private place with great lighting to take my photos right near my room.
The highlight of my outfit is definitely my early birthday present! All I can say is that my parents are the bestttt.

I had been lusting after the Hillier hobo bag for a few months, and my mom and dad surprised me with it before I left for school. Originally, I was carrying the larger size of the bag, but it was ridiculously huge and too floppy to be attractive. I wish I had some pictures of myself carrying the enormous thing, but Dad saved me the embarrassment. Luckily, I found the smaller size at Barney's down here and I was able to do the exchange.
Today's outfit was simple (again... I need more flair, I know) and mostly meant to deal with the summer that is still present in LA. I'm a total summer girl, but I'm really craving some layering.
The highlight of my outfit is definitely my early birthday present! All I can say is that my parents are the bestttt.

Today's outfit was simple (again... I need more flair, I know) and mostly meant to deal with the summer that is still present in LA. I'm a total summer girl, but I'm really craving some layering.

UO tee, Hollister shorts, Moda Enrico flats (M by MJ knockoffs), M by MJ bag
I love that the bag can be worn so many ways. Here I wear the shorter strap on my shoulder and hooked in my elbow. I've also toted it around with the longer strap on my shoulder or across my body like a messenger bag. As I've said before, items that transform themselves are definitely the best.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous!
Amazing bag! Lovely simple outfit = very chic.
xxx
happy birthday for soonish?
Post a Comment