Thursday, September 4

money in the bank

The rule advising against wearing white after Labor Day needs to be overturned, or at least deemed invalid in the State of California. It is still blazing hot.

Check out my blingin' belt... It was a gift from a friend that I received junior year. I'm hoping to incorporate more ridiculous accessories into my wardrobe in the coming weeks. There is so much good (and awful) stuff in my home closet that I unfortunately can't bring back to school with me.




AA dress, gifted belt, vintage boots



My digital camera takes horrible photos. Never again will I buy a camera from Sony, a company that specializes in CD players and televisions. Any suggestions on a good model?

7 comments:

Trendology said...

i totally agree about white after labor day -- the green looks great against the crisp white

Richel said...

love the belt. I really love simple the simple white dress.

Taryn said...

i love the boots with that dress
:-)

Richel said...

oh and for your comment on my blog, you're too kind. I would have to say the same thing about you! You dress so casually yet it has a very sophisticated pull!

Susanna-Cole King said...

I agree, white should be allowed all year round if you ask me! I wear white and bright colors in well after labor day because I get tired of drab colors halfway through winter. :)

Nicole Linette said...

HA! I hate my camera too :( It's a Kodak but it doesn't have an external lense so the quality pretty much sucks. My friend has a Nikon though (not the pro kind, just a slim one) and it's fast & incredibly clear.

Uhahmm ... can you mail me those boots? :D


peace&loveee.

moded'amour said...

like your outfit !