cute boots! i love rainboots, ive been wearing mine non stop (:
Then do it :D I´m sure you will look amazing!
i'd wear it even if the rain doesn't come!! xx
Those are, without a doubt the COOLEST boots I have EVER seen.And thank you so much for your sweet comment!!!XOXO!
this wouldve been perfect for meeh yesterday.I HEART IT!
haha those boots are adorable! they'd be perfect for vancouver weather, i really need to get myself a pair of some rubber rain boots
Those boots are pretty!!!<3,http://everydayjuice.blogspot.com/
i. love. those. BOOTS!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute boots!
i love rainboots, ive been wearing mine non stop (:
Then do it :D I´m sure you will look amazing!
i'd wear it even if the rain doesn't come!! xx
Those are, without a doubt the COOLEST boots I have EVER seen.
And thank you so much for your sweet comment!!!
XOXO!
this wouldve been perfect for meeh yesterday.
I HEART IT!
haha those boots are adorable! they'd be perfect for vancouver weather, i really need to get myself a pair of some rubber rain boots
Those boots are pretty!!!
<3,
http://everydayjuice.blogspot.com/
i. love. those. BOOTS!
Post a Comment