want them sooo bad!
you have a super cute blog and are adorable!!these shoes are killaahh!!<33XOXO!
Stella McCartney equals amazing!
Aw your blog is super adorable! And wow those shoes are awesome but something I'd be totally afraid to wear! Eeeek falling!
Love!
I often have dreeams like yours too.
those are too amazing, they're not leather? what are they made of? I looove the metal part on the heel
Totaly agree! For that price they defently should be leather!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
want them sooo bad!
you have a super cute blog and are adorable!!
these shoes are killaahh!!<33
XOXO!
Stella McCartney equals amazing!
Aw your blog is super adorable! And wow those shoes are awesome but something I'd be totally afraid to wear! Eeeek falling!
Love!
I often have dreeams like yours too.
those are too amazing, they're not leather? what are they made of? I looove the metal part on the heel
Totaly agree! For that price they defently should be leather!
Post a Comment