What I need is a pair of shoes that will last. Though my school has a relatively small campus, my shoes get worn out very quickly by just walking to and from class. Take for example my poor Marc by Marc Jacobs flats.

They're the best flats known to man. Not a single blister from these. Unfortunately, after less than ten outings, the poor soles are wearing out!

Do notice the most significant damage, on the right heel. The sole has ground down all the way to the wooden part of the heel, and some of the black paint is wearing off. I suppose part of this may be due to my walking pattern, but still! I haven't worn these shoes in three months because I don't want them to get too worn out.
The only shoes that have been good to me are my Rainbows. They're super comfortable, but they make it difficult for me to appear stylish. I feel like I'm constantly just throwing on the college student uniform. Also, my dad thinks they look absolutely disgusting. But they don't smell, promise.

Tomorrow I'm getting the Marcs resoled. I've never been to this place before, but they've got an average five-star rating on Yelp. They specialize in cowboy boots!
1 comment:
aww, I hope those flats get fixed for the better!
Post a Comment