Monday, August 25

working from home

I didn't have work today. Trust me, my work outfits are not worth taking pictures of, much less blogging about. I work at a clothing store that is not fashion-forward by any means. Even though I probably won't go out tonight, I felt like trying on an outfit that I can't wear at my store.


AA racerback dress, vintage Norma Kamali vest, Marni wedges

Those shoes are my latest splurge, and will probably be my last for a long while. They have yet to strike pavement. I'm so worried about grinding the soles down!

I would like to mention that those bruises are work-related injuries. I have to climb up and down ladders countless times every day to pull merchandise down for customers and re-fold tank tops.

I was productive today, though. If you're one of the few who have visited my blog before, you might notice that I did some layout work. I'm much happier with this design than my more simple previous one. I'm not one to be satisfied for long, though, so I'm sure I'll be toying with things here and there soon.

6 comments:

Richel said...

I love your wedges! I really like this outfit.

Richel said...

sure, I'll add you right now!

Grace Rose said...

that shoess!!! so crazy!! :-)

holly said...

oo cute!

moded'amour said...

girl i love your marni's. great outfit

lamodeestpoison.blogspot.com said...

HOT shoes. i so wish i could dress like that to work, too. :x