Friday, August 29

new and improved

I actually got my Marc flats back a couple days ago, but I haven't been able to put up pictures until now.

The guy did an amazing job! The original leather soles are now protected by a layer of rubber. The rubber adds a teensy bit more height, but the eighth of an inch is practically unnoticeable. Now I won't be fazed by wet sidewalks and bumpy cobblestones.

I think it was worth the $31.90 to save these shoes. I may go back and get a couple pairs of vintage sandals rubbered up.






H&M slub cotton tee, Forever 21 shorts, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats

11 comments:

tessa said...

I might do that to some of my shoes.

sure, I already added yours...

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Melmo Momoko said...

It sounds really good. your shoes are nice and cute outfit!

<3 melmo

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky! i found marc jacobs flats a while back but they wer 179$ and well out of my budget. but those are really cute, i hope i can find some mary jane or t-strap flats soon

Anonymous said...

thanks! i'll add you back:)

yiqin; said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I will lvoe to own any flats from Marc! You look really good :) Love the outfit!

holly said...

thank geeze for the shoe repair man, i went to get two fixed today.
those flats are supercute! ive got a love/hate relationship with flats.

Nancy said...

I love your shoes! Good thing you got them repaired instead of throwing them away.

Richel said...

that's great about the shoes! I really need to get a lot of mine re-soled.

Wendy said...

I've never thought of that. I should do that now.

Francis Girard said...

What a fabo idea - I should have had my Loubis rubber soled and it would have saved the red soles from scuffing away to nothing... damn it. Thanks for the tip. xf