Today the high in my area was 106 degrees. Because my store has already made the transition from Summer to the Back To School season, we are no longer allowed to wear shorts or skirts while on the sales floor. It's crap. We are still selling mini skirts and shorts that are not yet on clearance. I just think that we should be able to wear any of the stuff we sell. And the dress guidelines DO state that we are to dress appropriately for the weather, i.e., no wool sweaters in the summer. I would think that 106 degree weather would mean that full-length skinny jeans are not weather appropriate, don't you?
If I had my way, I'd be running around in this outdoors as well as in.
If I had my way, I'd be running around in this outdoors as well as in.


Gap European Collection top, Abercrombie & Fitch shorts
I only look miserable because my house doesn't have air conditioning.
9 comments:
love the outfit and the top just to die for...
gorgeous outfit, oh and wow then you must be miserable, i hate really hot weather, it makes you feel so tired and lethargic don't ya think. Great blog
Bye
x
thanks for your comment an i like your outfit! x
simple but chic outfit.your blog is nice.
you don't look miserable, you look great! i love your haircut!
and your outfit, too.
but I think that a jeans is too warm for 106 degress and not really weather appropiate!
greetings
love your top !!!
i've add you ! thanks
i ADORE that top!
gah, the despairs of retail. i like the top! it's creamy and flowy. haha hella! yay norcal.
Post a Comment