I'm revisiting the pleather (sans vampiric makeup) with this mini skirt from H&M. For the record, I would never wear a tight white polo with the skirt out of the fitting room... It just gives off a kinky secretary vibe that I do not want to be associated with. I think it goes without saying that I won't be donning my glasses with it either.

The material isn't the best, but I liked the cut and I'm interested in mixing textures of black. It'll do.
P.S. I wear color sometimes! The blog will look less like a White House/Black Market catalog soon!
9 comments:
you do have my skirt! I didn't know how to wear it over my top, though!
love the skirt
lovely skirt! haha kinky secretary? that's pretty cool, you can make it fashionable :P
I love the button detailing on the skirt =]
i really like and begging for the skirt. but too bad i'm too fat for that :( it's so classy on you..
i like your skirt :) x
when i was in sixth grade, every other girl was a goth while the girls two grades ahead were boys. this year i'm thinking about being a ninja turtle. love the leather skirt!
That skirt is awesome!! I want to go to H&M and buy it right now!
Great skirt and I agree with the mixing black textures.
Post a Comment